Friday, March 30, 2007

a song sang by jUnie

Dad knew I was mad bt last nite…

ye la oang nak tgk cite tu…

so he wanted to tell me bt wat happened to kyle ….

well ..i wasn't in tha mood …so I cut him off.

Sorry bah….ego



I was late to work as usual ……a

n excuse yeaaa a lame one!

Thgs at work …bOring



Borakk ngan doshh.

sorry dosh was so busy lately…tak dpt nak flirtin hihihi



Lunch kat cozy's dish kuey teow suxxx giler…

McD chocotop plak …

dap!!!! Nyummy …wouldn't miss.

Agaknye sbb tu put on weight..

Bot stuff …



Borak with a fren. he needs a shoulder.

lend him me ears. talked bt stuff…his gf ,

their probs, hers, his new job..congratulations!

ol tha best to ya …



Left the off early yap yap …

at 6pm went joggin with me bro haha…

Gado jap …sibling thing lmao …

discussed bt home bills *sigh*

He bot me drinks …thnx!

Tot nak banje him 100 plus ngeeee :p



Stupid astro decoder ! mletop ari tu!

a new unit costs 169! Just for a replacement?!

U can get a new one ..

a complete set plus reg n everythg at 199!

Wth …

baik gi beli satu set agik letak lam bilik …alang alang



wahh penat tol

lima pusingan! Hebat!

Jujayajanie keep it up gal :P …



not feelin hungry …..writing this ……

while listenin to baby I love you - jLO ….



lame tak dengar.

tade kene mengene ngan sesape OKek…

am on my own now….. meh nak nyanyi

skettt …



doshhhh dengaq : - 1 2 3



OOo wat I want to kno is ….. r u willin to tryyy …

Baby I luv uUuu …baby I need uUuu…gotta hv uUuuuuu

Baby I luv uUuu…



Lagu tu tuk masy yah…dedicate tuk dia

tp sung by aku aar kekeke

Oi mai a sini kita karaokeeeee…yOKkkkkkk!



Dap nYeh bau mak aku numihhh…nyUm…

spatotnya pi tolong dia…

tp anak dara sulung dia pemaleh tahap gaban…..

sOrry gUys ….sila pangkah awai2 hihihi



Not feelin like havin dinner…

kenyang minom ayaq asam jawa….

tah hape hape la thariq ..oi tadak air lain kah……..



Yuswiesannnnn….aku tingatkan ko …

asal eh! Ko kentot mucukkkk tadiiii :p



Doshhh ..tingat kat ko nye tag desktop tuHh …

aku tak wat agik



Nina tak balik agik……

too bz with her school thing ….

jommmmmmmm girls nite outtttt!!!!!

….shoppingggggggggggggggggggg ….

pls prepare ur wishlisttt for apr gal!

ngoh ngoh….dedel ? x nmpk btg idong



Cant wait to watch L word season IV !

aku tau dah ade yg nengok…nak pinjam !



Almost 8pm……mandi dulu



arGggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh sangap

sangappppppppppppppppppppp….

br kol 10.08pm ! dem

dem…arM…time for bloggin hi hi



Yeap …am a lil on the slack side

at keeping in touch wth fwens, heheh …

therefore i..i am sittin at home alone today lah

…mlm sabtu nih ……tp tp



aRghh…sunday sangap nyeeee!

If oni I could disappear this Sunday

mid valley? Tmn desa? ….

i hate these feelings



listenin to abba – the winner takes it all

– bleh plak kuar lagu ni time time ni :P



Ouh.. just watched wild hogs! …

sorry tebeli dvd hrm *winks* …..gave it 3.5 star!



p.s: Sunday is comin….jujayajanieeee feels nothing.

No comments: