things women do that drive men crazy hehehe.... i laughed my ass off
She makes list. Things to buy. Things to do. People to call. If it's not on the list, it doesn't get done. Once, to be funny, I put sex on the list, Mistake. – Nick
I'm convinced she sprays my closet and the sheets with her perfume. Everything I own smells like flowers. – Geoffrey
If I'm doing the dishes, she gests between me and the sink and does them, too. If I'm cooking, she gets between me and the stove, stirs, tastes, adds pepper. The only place she doesn't step in front of me is at the toilet. – azlan
She turns to me and, in all seriousness, asks, "what was I going to say? – Leon
No matter what, I have to on her diets. – sam
She's always fussing with me. No matter where we are or who's around. She looks at me with this appraising squint, and unless I move quickly, she starts picking stuff off my jacket or rearranging my hair. Right in public! Or she'll lick her finger and smooth my eyebrows. – Garrett
Her purse weighs more than she does. Whatever you need, it's in there: Band Aids, aspirin, chewing gum, toothbrush, matches, probably a couple of hand grenades. – Wong
She clears the table wile you're still eating, gathers up the newspaper while you're reading it, has your clothes in the washer before they hit the floor. – Darrell
She arranges me while I'm sleeping. Turns my head, covers me, uncovers me. Pushes me onto my side. – Mike
She darts ahead of me, races to get to the toilet first. Tells me she's quicker. – Lee
She's basically a nudist. Does the house work in the altogether. It's become so I forget she has no clothes on. She forgets too. The pizza man loves coming to our apartment. – Lewis
She insists the dogs sleep with us. When we make love, they sit and watch, panting and waiting for us to finish so they can jump back in bed. – Stan
She leaves notes taped to the inside of the toilet seat, reminding me that we have dinner plans. Or to mail a letter. Or to wipe the rim with Jeypine when I'm done. – Ravi
She never tells me she wants to make love. She lowers her chin, stares at me and blinks. And keeps on blinking. – Len
No matter what she's doing, she exercises. She jogs in place in the bathroom while she brushes her teeth, does leg lifts in the tub, stretches when she towels off. The woman never sits still. .- Roger
After sex, I mean one second after, she continues from where she left off. Her eyes open and before you breathe, you hear, "Oh yeah, I have to defrost the chicken.." – Jimmy
She wears colour-coded underpants. Red means she's hot for sex. Pastels and flower patterns indicate she wants to be babied. White means cool it, she's a virgin again. Black, forget it. – Don
My wife thinks it's 'our' penis. To play with or to do whatever with, whenever she wants. She hangs on to it while she sleeps, like it's a life line. – Benny
She talks in food. Her dad is a peach, her sister's husband is a clam. Depending on her mood. I'm either dead meat or prime steak. – Tajuddin
She wears these false eyelashes. She left them lying around and I slammed them with my newspaper, trying to kill the damn thing. Scared me half to death. – Lim hahah funny!
Her cat sleeps on my pillow. Right on my head. If I push him off, he comes back. If I lock him out of the room, she sulks and tells me I'm selfish and cruel. – Preston
She won't go to the supermarket until the refrigerator is absolutely empty. – muralli
She can't stand it if anyone talks down to her, but she reserves the right to play dumb when she wants to. She's talked her way out of a hundred traffic tickets by batting thoses lashes. And she manipulates me the same way. It works every time. – Chooi
She can't stand to have anybody breathe on her face. Sometimes she puts a pillow between our heads while we make love. – Alan
She insists on carrying RM20 clipped to her underwear for emergencies. Okay, there she is in an emergency, What's she going to do, undress? – Matthew
One of her great pleasure is mimicking my mother. Actually she's pretty good at it. – Tommy
When she's mad or upset, she plays this old Simon and Garfunkel song Bridge It's a nice song, but after two or three hours of it, I'll apologise, promise whatever, say anything just to get her to stop playing it. Jagdev Over Troubled Water over and over.
She grunts while she cleans the house. Dusting a shelf, ,polishing a table, she goes, uh, ungh, umph. I offer to do it just stop the noise. – Dan
It makes her mad when I get sick or hurt. Once I was chopping chicken and cut my hand. She scolded, "What did you do that for?" – Azhari
She's always on the phone. I put in an extra line, so I can make a call now and then. But when I pick it up, she's got somebody on hold. – Thiru
She cries easily. Happy things, sad things, future things, past things. Things that haven't happened. Things that might. News stories, Tv commercials. A flower. – Shabin hahah sound like me! Lmao
She uses the term we all the time. We like such-and-such or we think so-and-so. As if we're one being, one brain, one opinion. – Ricky
She balances the cheque book. To the nearest hundred dollars. – Andrew
Her nails are so long that if she ever made a sudden fist, she'd slash her wrists. – Vincent
She loves slasher movies. That make me nervous. – Tan
Wherever she is, she takes her shoes off. In the theatre, at a restaurant, in her office. Once, we had four rows of an airplane searching for them so we could disembark. – Nathan
Nothing's wrong with her. She's perfect. Has no faults at all. And she agrees with me about that! – Shum
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Posted by
pHat sUe
at
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Labels: jUst for laugh ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment